Welcome to the Camp Canada Knowledge Base

What is the IEC?

Written by Aly - Community Success Director
Updated 7 months ago

The IEC is the International Experience Canada visa. It’s a work permit that allows you to work and travel in Canada for up to two years.

You apply for this visa online and all of the information on how to get started is available if you follow the link below. 


Although the Camp Canada team is familiar with the IEC application process, and can occasionally help with your queries, this is not something we can support directly.

Did this answer your question?