Welcome to the Camp Canada Knowledge Base

I already have a Canadian visa or work permit

Written by Aly - Community Success Director
Updated 9 months ago

If you already have a valid Canadian work permit, fantastic! We can still work with you to find the most suitable camp placement. Depending on the type of work permit you have, you may still need to apply for a new work permit to work at camp. 

Email info@campcanada.ca for more information on how this changes the process for you.

Did this answer your question?