Welcome to the Camp Canada Knowledge Base

Do I need a work permit?

Written by Aly - Community Success Director
Updated 9 months ago

Unless you..

  • are a Canadian citizen/permanent resident
  • already have a work permit such as the IEC Working Holiday Visa

..then you will need  a work permit to work at camp. Some Canadian study permits may allow you to work as well.

Other people sometimes search, Visa, Visa eligibility 

Other people sometimes search for Visa, Visa eligibility 

Did this answer your question?