Welcome to the Camp Canada Knowledge Base

Can I apply for the IEC working holiday permit when I'm in Canada?

Written by Aidan Hodgson - Community Success Rep
Updated 1 month ago

Yes, this is possible. You do not need to be in your home country when applying for the IEC. However, due to COVID-19 restrictions, there may be challenges and adjustments to the process that we cannot predict.

We encourage anyone interested in the IEC program to research their options here.

Did this answer your question?