Welcome to the Camp Canada Knowledge Base

Can I apply for the Camp Canada program if I have an IEC working holiday permit?

Written by Aidan Hodgson - Community Success Rep
Updated 1 month ago

Yes, you can apply for the Camp Canada program is you have an IEC Working Holiday permit.

Please let us know if you plan on using your IEC Work Permit for the program.

Alternatively, you can wait to activate your IEC after your camp placement has finished, and use your Camp Counsellor work permit for the summer season. This is favourable if you are looking to get as much time as possible out of your IEC. 

You can contact the work permit team if you have any other questions: workpermits@campcanada.ca

Did this answer your question?