In order to participate in the Camp Canada program for the 2022 season, you must be eligible for student status based on the following definition:
- You are currently enrolled as a full-time student, and you will graduate in or after April 2022.
- You intend on becoming a full-time student within one year of finishing camp.
Here are some examples of individuals who are eligible for student status:
- Someone who is on a gap year, and will start university when they return from their Canadian adventure.
- Someone who is planning to do a Masters, or further education program when they return from camp.
- Someone who is completing a full-time apprenticeship or training program for a particular profession.
Interested in applying for the Camp Canada Program? Apply here!