Welcome to the Camp Canada Knowledge Base

Applying for a Police Certificate from the Netherlands

Written by Aly - Community Success Director
Updated 2 weeks ago

If you are applying from the Netherlands, or have lived in the Netherlands for 6+ months while over the age of 18, you will need a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag [VOG]).

The Certificate of Good Conduct is issued in Dutch with a portion translated into English at the bottom. You do not need to have your police check translated.

For more information on fees and processing times, visit the Ministry of Justice's website

Did this answer your question?