Welcome to the Camp Canada Knowledge Base

Can I use my Canadian certification when I go home?

Written by Aly - Community Success Director
Updated 1 year ago

The Canadian Bronze Cross certification and National Lifeguard certification are recognized by the International Life Saving Federation. You will have to convert these qualifications to an international qualification. You will have to check to see if your home country is also a member of the federation and whether or not they will accept the international conversion.

You can find more information about converting qualifications here.

Did this answer your question?