If you didn't get the results from your test after 72 hours, stay in your room. Contact your test provider. If your test provider is unable to provide your results, call the Government Authorized Accommodation Information Line provided in your hotel information package.
Tests are performed at the airport by various providers depending on your arrival city.
- Calgary: Contact Alberta Health Services by email at email@example.com
- Montreal: Contact Biron by phone at 1-866-382-0287
- Vancouver: Contact LifeLabs by phone or email:
- Phone: 1-877-313-4982
- Email: ClientService@lifelabs.com
- Toronto: Visit the Switch Health website or contact them by phone
Other people sometimes search: I haven't received my test results, No arrival test results, test results, Covid-19 test.