The Camp Canada Helpline is to give you immediate assistance in difficult or strenuous times whilst in Canada.
This emergency line is open 24 hours a day for emergencies only and can also be found on your application home page at any point in the season.
What participants have used the line for:
- Stuck at the Canadian boarder
- Work permit cannot be collected
- Haven't been picked up by camp from host city/airport
- Lost at the airport or in your host city
- Early dismissal from camp
Aly (Community Success) Taylor (Placement) JC (COO) and Jonathan (CEO) will be taking shifts to provide support for you.