Welcome to the Camp Canada Knowledge Base

Extending your Stay in Canada

Written by Sammy
Updated 4 months ago

If you are looking to stay in Canada after your contract ends there are a couple of ways of doing this:

  1. Visitors visa - You can apply for a visitor visa which will allow you to stay in the country as a visitor. This costs $100 and is an easy online application check our Knowledge base for more information. Make sure to apply for this BEFORE your current status expires. Instructions on how to apply can be found here.
  2. Extending your current work permit - If you would like to continue working at your current camp, or your camp has offered you an extended contract, your camp must contact Camp Canada so that your current work permit can be extended.
  3. Extended summer - We are running a limited extended summer program this year! If you would like more information please contact aly@campcanada.ca

Did this answer your question?